Front: Beige medium weight fabric
Backing: Natural/Cream Cotton
Concealed zipper on backing
Pillow insert is not included
We suggest using a pillow insert anywhere between 1-2 inches larger than pillow cover for a stuffed look.
Current shipping estimates:
- Orders of 1 to 3 pillow covers ship between 1 and 3 business days
- Orders of 4 to 9 pillow covers ship etween 4 and 10 business days
- Orders of 10 or more pillow covers ship within 3 weeks, depending on size of order
Orders are prepared on a first in, first out basis.
We accept returns if notified within 3 days of delivery. Requests after this point will be denied.
We do not accept returns or exchanges for the following:
- Custom orders
- Bulk or Negotiated orders (5 or more pillow covers)
- Damage to vintage/mudcloth covers if used outside of decorative purposes. We recommend decorative use only for mudcloth and other vintage covers.
- Discounted / Sale items
- Damaged / Used items
- Customer is responsible for return postage
- Seller cost to ship item(s) to you will be deducted from refund amount
Beautifully made! They arrived just few days after I ordered them. Highly recommend these pillow covers.
This pillow is absolutely beautiful! It is thick material and I would say more on the creamy side than beige? It's gorgeous and very soft as well. Also extremely well made. The stitching is top notch. Love it!
This is a great product!
Top notch pillow cover. Wow! The quality of the material is superior. The issue I've found with many sellers is that nobody takes the time to alight the cloth so that the squares are straight and not tilted. Grace definitely knows what she's doing. No wonder she's so successful.
So happy with my purchase. I purchased this pillow along with 4 other mudcloth pillow covers and they are all great quality and fit pillows perfectly. The price point is really great as well. There was a delay in shipping but once i contacted the seller my pillows were immediately mailed out.