Front: Off white upholstery fabric
Backing: Natural/Cream Cotton
Closure: Concealed zipper on backing
Pillow insert is not included
Stitched in Brooklyn NY, by Grace
We suggest using a pillow insert anywhere between 1-2 inches larger than pillow cover for a stuffed look.
Care: Spot clean
Current shipping estimates:
- Orders of 1 to 3 pillow covers ship between 1 and 3 business days
- Orders of 4 to 9 pillow covers ship etween 4 and 10 business days
- Orders of 10 or more pillow covers ship within 3 weeks, depending on size of order
Orders are prepared on a first in, first out basis.
We accept returns if notified within 3 days of delivery. Requests after this point will be denied.
We do not accept returns or exchanges for the following:
- Custom orders
- Bulk or Negotiated orders (5 or more pillow covers)
- Damage to vintage/mudcloth covers if used outside of decorative purposes. We recommend decorative use only for mudcloth and other vintage covers.
- Discounted / Sale items
- Damaged / Used items
- Customer is responsible for return postage
- Seller cost to ship item(s) to you will be deducted from refund amount
Amazing quality and fit my existing pillow insert perfectly. Couldn't be happier!
I have ordered a total of 9 pillows from this company and they do a beautiful job with their construction! I will continue to order more for my interior design clients.
Gorgeous, high quality pillow cases! Be sure to get feather inserts, they look great with the karate chop dent at the top, as pictured :) Worth every penny!!!
Great fit, great material, comfortable, soft, and adds a high-quality flair to the room. Simply love it!
This is a gorgeous pillow cover!! It is made very well too. I am so happy with the quality and look of this pillow cover.