Front: Authentic African Mud Cloth
Backing: Natural/Cream Cotton
Closure: Concealed zipper on backing
Pillow insert is not included
Stitched in Brooklyn NY, by Grace
Pillow Cover Size: 18" x 18"
We suggest using a pillow insert anywhere between 1-2 inches larger than pillow cover for a stuffed look.
Care: Spot clean. We recommend decorative use only
Mudcloth and Indigo textiles are made almost entirely by hand. Imperfections such as discolorations, pattern variations, design & paint smudges, or pulls at seams where panels are sewn together should be expected. It is widely accepted that these unique attributes are not considered defects.
Current shipping estimates:
- Orders of 1 to 3 pillow covers ship between 1 and 3 business days
- Orders of 4 to 9 pillow coversb ship etween 4 and 10 business days
- Orders of 10 or more pillow covers ship within 3 weeks, depending on size of order
Orders are prepared on a first in, first out basis.
We accept returns if notified within 3 days of delivery. Requests after this point will be denied.
We do not accept returns or exchanges for the following:
- Custom orders
- Bulk or Negotiated orders (5 or more pillow covers)
- Damage to vintage/mudcloth covers if used outside of decorative purposes. We recommend decorative use only for mudcloth and other vintage covers.
- Discounted / Sale items
- Damaged / Used items
- Customer is responsible for return postage
- Seller cost to ship item(s) to you will be deducted from refund amount
These pillow cases are high quality and beautiful! They are worth the wait and the price!
Perfect - well made and arrived within expected timeframe.
Lines weren‚Äôt as crisp as photos. I understand it‚Äôs mud cloth and made by hand, but overall the pillows just look dirty. Sewing is good quality and pillows are well made. Shipping took longer than expected (longer than the estimated ship time) with 3 items.
This pillow is thick & sturdy fabric. It‚Äôs great quality & I‚Äôll be a repeat customer!
Just ok, thin cloth and dirty.