Front: Charcoal medium weight upholstery fabric
Backing: Natural/Cream Cotton
Concealed zipper on backing
Pillow insert is not included
Stitched in Brooklyn NY, by Grace
We suggest using a pillow insert anywhere between 1-2 inches larger than pillow cover for a stuffed look.
Care: Gentle wash. Lay flat to dry
Current shipping estimates:
- Orders of 1 to 3 pillow covers ship between 1 and 3 business days
- Orders of 4 to 9 pillow covers ship etween 4 and 10 business days
- Orders of 10 or more pillow covers ship within 3 weeks, depending on size of order
Orders are prepared on a first in, first out basis.
We accept returns if notified within 3 days of delivery. Requests after this point will be denied.
We do not accept returns or exchanges for the following:
- Custom orders
- Bulk or Negotiated orders (5 or more pillow covers)
- Damage to vintage/mudcloth covers if used outside of decorative purposes. We recommend decorative use only for mudcloth and other vintage covers.
- Discounted / Sale items
- Damaged / Used items
- Customer is responsible for return postage
- Seller cost to ship item(s) to you will be deducted from refund amount
Stylish and simple...love it!
Well made and quality fabric.
I was pleasantly surprised by the beautiful quality of this pillow cover! It's a thick, canvas like material, and it appears to be very well made. As a person who is very picky about quality and appearance in terms of good design, this pillow cover fit the bill. The look of this cover is in comparison to more high-end covers but the price was so reasonable. Love it!
Beautiful and quickly shipped! Thank you!
Love love love these pillows! The quality is amazing and they look wonderful on my oatmeal colored couch!