Front: Charcoal medium weight upholstery fabric
Backing: Natural/Cream Cotton
Concealed zipper on backing
Pillow Cover Only. Inserts are available here
Stitched in Brooklyn NY, by Grace
We suggest using a pillow insert anywhere between 1-2 inches larger than pillow cover for a stuffed look.
Care: Gentle wash. Lay flat to dry
We are currently operating without our normal staff due to the pause placed on non-essential work in New York City. Current shipping estimates are as follows:
- Orders of 1 to 3 covers ship between 5 and 10 business days
- Orders of 4 to 9 covers ship between 2 to 3 weeks
- Orders of 10 or more covers ship within 4 weeks, depending on size of order.
We will make every effort to get orders out more quickly, but ask for some allowance in prep time during this period. If you have a specific deadline, please let us know- we will try our best to accommodate :)
All orders ship free to the U.S. via First Class / Ground delivery.
We accept returns if notified within 3 days of delivery. Requests after this point will be denied.
We do not accept returns or exchanges for the following:
- Custom orders
- Bulk or Negotiated orders (5 or more pillow covers)
- Damage to vintage/mudcloth covers if used outside of decorative purposes. We recommend decorative use only for mudcloth and other vintage covers.
- Discounted / Sale items
- Damaged / Used items
- Customer is responsible for return postage
- Seller cost to ship item(s) to you will be deducted from refund amount
Stylish and simple...love it!
Well made and quality fabric.
I was pleasantly surprised by the beautiful quality of this pillow cover! It's a thick, canvas like material, and it appears to be very well made. As a person who is very picky about quality and appearance in terms of good design, this pillow cover fit the bill. The look of this cover is in comparison to more high-end covers but the price was so reasonable. Love it!
Beautiful and quickly shipped! Thank you!