Front: Off white upholstery fabric
Backing: Natural/Cream Cotton
Closure: Concealed zipper on backing
Pillow Cover Only. Inserts are available here
Stitched in Brooklyn NY, by Grace
We suggest using a pillow insert anywhere between 1-2 inches larger than pillow cover for a stuffed look.
Care: Spot clean
Your pillow covers are made to order, with care!
Current order prep estimates are as follows:
- Orders of 1 to 3 covers are ready to ship between 3 and 5 business days
- Orders of 4 to 9 covers are ready to shipbetween 3 and 8 business days
- Orders of 10 or more covers are ready to ship within 2 weeks, depending on size of order
We will try our best to ship within these estimates, but there may be additional delays. Shipping estimates provided in item descriptions are for single item orders. Larger orders require additional time to prepare. If you have a specific deadline, please let us know.
All orders ship free to the U.S. via First Class / Ground delivery.
We accept returns if notified within 3 days of delivery. Requests after this point will be denied.
We do not accept returns or exchanges for the following:
- Custom orders
- Bulk or Negotiated orders (5 or more pillow covers)
- Damage to vintage/mudcloth covers if used outside of decorative purposes. We recommend decorative use only for mudcloth and other vintage covers.
- Discounted / Sale items
- Damaged / Used items
- Customer is responsible for return postage
- Seller cost to ship item(s) to you will be deducted from refund amount
These pillows are the best quality and they look spectacular in my home. Will purchase more soon
Love these pillow covers!!! The fabric is beautiful, dense, and detailed. Love!!!!
Love it so much I ordered the lumbar too!
BEAUTIFUL pillow, high quality, looks lovely on my couch
I had to pay £50 to receive my cushions due to unexpected customs costs - not at all happy I’m afraid! The company should be more upfront about this, no one reads the small print when buying cushions!!