Front: Natural, Black and Mustard Mudcloth
Backing: Natural/Cream Cotton
Pillow insert is not included
Closure: Concealed zipper on backing
Stitched in Brooklyn NY, by Grace
We suggest using a pillow insert anywhere between 1-2 inches larger than pillow cover for a stuffed look.
Care: Spot clean recommended. Decorative use only recommended
Mudcloth and Indigo textiles are made almost entirely by hand. Imperfections such as discolorations, pattern variations, design & paint smudges, or pulls at seams where panels are sewn together should be expected. It is widely accepted that the unique attributes inherent in this medium are not defects.
Current shipping estimates:
- Orders of 1 to 3 pillow covers ship between 1 and 3 business days
- Orders of 4 to 9 pillow coversb ship etween 4 and 10 business days
- Orders of 10 or more pillow covers ship within 3 weeks, depending on size of order
Orders are prepared on a first in, first out basis.
We accept returns if notified within 3 days of delivery. Requests after this point will be denied.
We do not accept returns or exchanges for the following:
- Custom orders
- Bulk or Negotiated orders (5 or more pillow covers)
- Damage to vintage/mudcloth covers if used outside of decorative purposes. We recommend decorative use only for mudcloth and other vintage covers.
- Discounted / Sale items
- Damaged / Used items
- Customer is responsible for return postage
- Seller cost to ship item(s) to you will be deducted from refund amount
Exactly like picture. Takes a little longer than other pillow companies to receive but worth the wait. Good quality.
Cute pillow cover. As pictured.