Front: Vintage African Indigo Cloth
Backing: Natural/Cream Cotton
Closure: Concealed zipper on backing
Pillow insert is not included
Stitched in Brooklyn NY, by Grace
We suggest using a pillow insert anywhere between 1-2 inches larger than pillow cover for a stuffed look.
Care: Spot clean. Decorative use only recommended
Mudcloth and Indigo textiles are made almost entirely by hand. Imperfections such as discolorations, pattern variations, design & paint smudges, or pulls at seams where panels are sewn together should be expected. It is widely accepted that these unique attributes are not considered defects.
Current shipping estimates:
- Orders of 1 to 3 pillow covers ship between 1 and 3 business days
- Orders of 4 to 9 pillow covers ship etween 4 and 10 business days
- Orders of 10 or more pillow covers ship within 3 weeks, depending on size of order
Orders are prepared on a first in, first out basis.
We accept returns if notified within 3 days of delivery. Requests after this point will be denied.
We do not accept returns or exchanges for the following:
- Custom orders
- Bulk or Negotiated orders (5 or more pillow covers)
- Damage to vintage/mudcloth covers if used outside of decorative purposes. We recommend decorative use only for mudcloth and other vintage covers.
- Discounted / Sale items
- Damaged / Used items
- Customer is responsible for return postage
- Seller cost to ship item(s) to you will be deducted from refund amount
Very beautiful African indigo pillow covers - shipped quickly and I love them. Thanks so much. Kathy
lovely pillow, a quality purchase. Very pleased.
Arrived quickly. It is a beautiful and well-made pillow cover. Very happy with my purchase!
Really well made pillow cover. Heavy fabric that holds its shape. Darker than appears in photo, but still beautiful.
The pillow covers are absolutely beautiful and so well-made. Shipped on time too. Thanks so much!