Grain Sack, Tan
Grain Sack, Tan
Front: Reproduction European Grain Sack
Backing: Natural/Cream Cotton
Closure: Concealed zipper on backing
Pillow Cover Only. Inserts are available here
Stitched in Brooklyn NY, by Grace
We suggest using a pillow insert anywhere between 1-2 inches larger than pillow cover for a stuffed look.
Care: Machine wash cold. Lay flat to dry
We are currently operating without our normal staff due to the pause placed on non-essential work in New York City. Current shipping estimates are as follows:
- Orders of 1 to 3 covers ship between 5 and 10 business days
- Orders of 4 to 9 covers ship between 2 to 3 weeks
- Orders of 10 or more covers ship within 4 weeks, depending on size of order.
We will make every effort to get orders out more quickly, but ask for some allowance in prep time during this period. If you have a specific deadline, please let us know- we will try our best to accommodate :)
All orders ship free to the U.S. via First Class / Ground delivery.
We accept returns if notified within 3 days of delivery. Requests after this point will be denied.
We do not accept returns or exchanges for the following:
- Custom orders
- Bulk or Negotiated orders (5 or more pillow covers)
- Damage to vintage/mudcloth covers if used outside of decorative purposes. We recommend decorative use only for mudcloth and other vintage covers.
- Discounted / Sale items
- Damaged / Used items
- Customer is responsible for return postage
- Seller cost to ship item(s) to you will be deducted from refund amount
Exactly the color I felt was represented in the photos and great quality. Looks amazing on my sofa so I ordered another!
Ok quality, I have bought better grain cloth elsewhere. pretty pillow though
Had an issue with my initial order, contacted the shop and they were quick to fix the issue. I am very pleased with the outcome and their responsiveness. Beautiful pillow cover, and very well-made. Thank you!! The only thing I will do differently next time I order from this wonderful shop, is to request the cover to be 2 inches smaller than my insert, as opposed to the one inch smaller. I think it produces a plumper pillow. That's my personal preference.
Love my pillows! They look great together.
Purchased a large lot of pillows from this company and they came through in every way. Quality is great and they met our tight timeline.