Grain Sack, Tan
Grain Sack, Tan
Front: Reproduction European Grain Sack
Backing: Natural/Cream Cotton
Closure: Concealed zipper on backing
Pillow insert is not included
Stitched in Brooklyn NY, by Grace
We suggest using a pillow insert anywhere between 1-2 inches larger than pillow cover for a stuffed look.
Care: Machine wash cold. Lay flat to dry
Current shipping estimates:
- Orders of 1 to 3 pillow covers ship between 1 and 3 business days
- Orders of 4 to 9 pillow covers ship etween 4 and 10 business days
- Orders of 10 or more pillow covers ship within 3 weeks, depending on size of order
Orders are prepared on a first in, first out basis.
We accept returns if notified within 3 days of delivery. Requests after this point will be denied.
We do not accept returns or exchanges for the following:
- Custom orders
- Bulk or Negotiated orders (5 or more pillow covers)
- Damage to vintage/mudcloth covers if used outside of decorative purposes. We recommend decorative use only for mudcloth and other vintage covers.
- Discounted / Sale items
- Damaged / Used items
- Customer is responsible for return postage
- Seller cost to ship item(s) to you will be deducted from refund amount
Ok quality, I have bought better grain cloth elsewhere. pretty pillow though
Had an issue with my initial order, contacted the shop and they were quick to fix the issue. I am very pleased with the outcome and their responsiveness. Beautiful pillow cover, and very well-made. Thank you!! The only thing I will do differently next time I order from this wonderful shop, is to request the cover to be 2 inches smaller than my insert, as opposed to the one inch smaller. I think it produces a plumper pillow. That's my personal preference.
Love my pillows! They look great together.
Purchased a large lot of pillows from this company and they came through in every way. Quality is great and they met our tight timeline.
quality is excellent! looks better than the photos.