Front: Beige Cotton / Linen Blend
Backing: Natural/Cream Cotton
Closure: Concealed zipper on backing
Pillow insert is not included.
Stitched in Brooklyn NY, by Grace
We suggest using a pillow insert anywhere between 1-2 inches larger than pillow cover for a stuffed look.
Current shipping estimates:
- Orders of 1 to 3 pillow covers ship between 1 and 3 business days
- Orders of 4 to 9 pillow covers ship etween 4 and 10 business days
- Orders of 10 or more pillow covers ship within 3 weeks, depending on size of order
Orders are prepared on a first in, first out basis.
We accept returns if notified within 3 days of delivery. Requests after this point will be denied.
We do not accept returns or exchanges for the following:
- Custom orders
- Bulk or Negotiated orders (5 or more pillow covers)
- Damage to vintage/mudcloth covers if used outside of decorative purposes. We recommend decorative use only for mudcloth and other vintage covers.
- Discounted / Sale items
- Damaged / Used items
- Customer is responsible for return postage
- Seller cost to ship item(s) to you will be deducted from refund amount
Looks so good!!!!! And shipping was fast, Im definitely buying more.. I also bought my insert for it on their website, everything was perfect!
Absolutely beautiful and very well made.
I am disappointed that the Clarendon pillow was a lot darker than what is pictured. I was surprised and even checked to make sure I ordered the right item. It looks more of an off-white in the photo. I'll probably keep the pillow, having waited a month for it, but I won't be ordering from the shop again. The pillow cover is overpriced.
Item was even more beautiful in person.
Purchased a large lot of pillows from this company and they came through in every way. Quality is great and they met our tight timeline.