Brooklyn, Faux Leather
Brooklyn, Faux Leather
Front: Natural Mudcloth, Faux Leather Accent
Backing: Natural/Cream Cotton
Concealed zipper on backing
Pillow Cover Only. Inserts are available here
Care: Wipe faux leather clean with damp cloth, Spot Clean Mudcloth
Decorative use only recommended
We suggest using a pillow insert anywhere between 1-2 inches larger than pillow cover for a stuffed look.
Mudcloth and Indigo textiles are made almost entirely by hand. Imperfections such as discolorations, pattern variations, design & paint smudges, or pulls at seams where panels are sewn together should be expected. It is widely accepted that these unique attributes are not considered defects.
We are currently operating without our normal staff due to the pause placed on non-essential work in New York City. Current shipping estimates are as follows:
- Orders of 1 to 3 covers ship between 5 and 10 business days
- Orders of 4 to 9 covers ship between 2 to 3 weeks
- Orders of 10 or more covers ship within 4 weeks, depending on size of order.
We will make every effort to get orders out more quickly, but ask for some allowance in prep time during this period. If you have a specific deadline, please let us know- we will try our best to accommodate :)
All orders ship free to the U.S. via First Class / Ground delivery.
We accept returns if notified within 3 days of delivery. Requests after this point will be denied.
We do not accept returns or exchanges for the following:
- Custom orders
- Bulk or Negotiated orders (5 or more pillow covers)
- Damage to vintage/mudcloth covers if used outside of decorative purposes. We recommend decorative use only for mudcloth and other vintage covers.
- Discounted / Sale items
- Damaged / Used items
- Customer is responsible for return postage
- Seller cost to ship item(s) to you will be deducted from refund amount
This is such a unique looking pillow! The leather triangle is super cute and is quite large on the pillow as well. It works perfectly with so many other pillows. I am looking forward to getting many compliments on it. :)
I usually would not pay this much for pillow covers but let me tell you the work is worth it! They were beautifully done and a good addition to my living room. I liked them so much I purchased more colors. Thanks you for your beautiful work!