Front: Authentic African Mud Cloth
Back: Natural/Cream Cotton
Closure: Concealed zipper on backing
Pillow Insert Is Not Included
Stitched in Brooklyn NY, by Grace
We suggest using a pillow insert anywhere between 1-2 inches larger than pillow cover for a stuffed look.
Care: Spot clean recommended. Decorative use only recommended
Mudcloth and Indigo textiles are made almost entirely by hand. Imperfections such as discolorations, pattern variations, design & paint smudges, or pulls at seams where panels are sewn together should be expected. It is widely accepted that these unique attributes are not considered defects.
Current shipping estimates:
- Orders of 1 to 3 pillow covers ship between 1 and 3 business days
- Orders of 4 to 9 pillow covers ship etween 4 and 10 business days
- Orders of 10 or more pillow covers ship within 3 weeks, depending on size of order
Orders are prepared on a first in, first out basis.
We accept returns if notified within 3 days of delivery. Requests after this point will be denied.
We do not accept returns or exchanges for the following:
- Custom orders
- Bulk or Negotiated orders (5 or more pillow covers)
- Damage to vintage/mudcloth covers if used outside of decorative purposes. We recommend decorative use only for mudcloth and other vintage covers.
- Discounted / Sale items
- Damaged / Used items
- Customer is responsible for return postage
- Seller cost to ship item(s) to you will be deducted from refund amount
I love my pillow covers! They are the perfect accent for my sofa. Thank you!
Perfect pillow size and design for my sofa. Exactly like picture. Excellent quality.
Obsessed with all my Mudcloth Pillows!!! Exactly as they look and amazing quality.
I love all of the pillow cases you made me. They are simply perfect. I‚Äôll post a photo once our room is complete.
Gorgeous!! Absolutely love this pillow. Just as pictured. Great communication as well. Thank you!!