Front: Beige Cotton / Linen Blend
Backing: Natural/Cream Cotton
Closure: Concealed zipper on backing
Pillow Cover Only. Inserts are available here.
Stitched in Brooklyn NY, by Grace
We suggest using a pillow insert anywhere between 1-2 inches larger than pillow cover for a stuffed look.
We are currently operating without our normal staff due to the pause placed on non-essential work in New York City. Current shipping estimates are as follows:
- Orders of 1 to 3 covers ship between 5 and 10 business days
- Orders of 4 to 9 covers ship between 2 to 3 weeks
- Orders of 10 or more covers ship within 4 weeks, depending on size of order.
We will make every effort to get orders out more quickly, but ask for some allowance in prep time during this period. If you have a specific deadline, please let us know- we will try our best to accommodate :)
All orders ship free to the U.S. via First Class / Ground delivery.
We accept returns if notified within 3 days of delivery. Requests after this point will be denied.
We do not accept returns or exchanges for the following:
- Custom orders
- Bulk or Negotiated orders (5 or more pillow covers)
- Damage to vintage/mudcloth covers if used outside of decorative purposes. We recommend decorative use only for mudcloth and other vintage covers.
- Discounted / Sale items
- Damaged / Used items
- Customer is responsible for return postage
- Seller cost to ship item(s) to you will be deducted from refund amount
AJ and team are truly incredible! Not only is the quality/design beautiful, but they are responsive and care that each order is taken care of. I now have 4 pillows from them and am already looking at more to order :)
The Clarendon pillow is exactly as it looks online and added a nice touch of pattern to my "neutral" theme in the living room.
Looks so good!!!!! And shipping was fast, Im definitely buying more.. I also bought my insert for it on their website, everything was perfect!
Absolutely beautiful and very well made.
I am disappointed that the Clarendon pillow was a lot darker than what is pictured. I was surprised and even checked to make sure I ordered the right item. It looks more of an off-white in the photo. I'll probably keep the pillow, having waited a month for it, but I won't be ordering from the shop again. The pillow cover is overpriced.